Claim Your Authorship in SEO Services and Website Design
Claim your authorship in SEO services and website design
In the recent past Google has made humungous changes in the way the search results are displayed. Google is tightening the standards for authorship results that are being displayed on the search engine. The reason for this is to ensure that the quality of the content and the authorship are relevant to the end reader. The quality of content that is being written has now become highly relevant to website design and the way it is displayed. Now the author is being ranked based on the content written. Unless it is of superior quality one cannot expect their web page to show up in the first few results.
Relationship between CTR and authorship
Click through rates (CTR) is a parameter that measures the success of the author in the World Wide Web. Authorship ranking now have to perform at a rate of 12% or higher in order to get higher amount of CTR. Authorship and CTR are directly proportional. If one increases in rating the other one also increases accordingly. Lower than average CTR barely would make it to the search engine results page. There are some key parameters to consider if one wants to keep their CTR high at all times. There could be several reasons why a certain author is not able to gather the relevant CTR.
In relevance to the recent changes made to the search engine one might wonder how to maximize the chances of turning up on the search results for a certain query. If one as an author believe in best practice sharing then he would believe that social media, high quality content and relevance go hand in hand for search results. If one makes his content worth reading then search engine is designed to display that content in the first order. Factoring SEO in the framework of website design alone does not do the magic anymore. One needs to claim his content as per the relevance of the subject.
5 tips to optimize chances
- Concentrate on expertise in the subject matter and ensure that the content that is being shared is original and of high quality. Presently most of the content that is being displayed is either re-written or blatantly plagiarized. It is just a kind of vomit or to put into better words, ‘old wine in a new bottle.’
- Keep a continued effort to contribute to the content by sprucing it up and providing latest information. Deepen the association with the targeted readers by providing valuable content to read.
- Be a good judge of the websites that one would like to contribute to. Do not blindly give away to any authorship. Also encourage guest blogging on the website.
- Use social media websites like Google +1 and Facebook and engage readers in the blogs.
- Keep connections alive with other authors using the social media platforms. Inviting competition often helps prospects in the search engine world. Search engines are highly attracted to high quality content and keeping this in mind one can make tremendous progress.