Top 10 Tips for Profitable Returns from a Website Design
Every webmaster is eager to know how he should generate revenue from his website. Visitors would surely judge you as you provide a snapshot of your services through the cost effective website. Here are some tips that you need to put into action for profitable returns from your website.
- Never distract the visitor with numerous backgrounds or details that convey nothing. Ensure that the landing page is organized properly. While modular designs might be the most popular and recent trend, execute it with creative design expertise. If not, then you would perplex the prospective customer.
- While you plan to customize your website, never use online templates that can be easily downloaded from the internet. These would replicate the outlook of many other website designs that have been performing exceptionally well. It is essential to be distinct and unique to differentiate your image from other web designs. Use website design in Singapore to help you create a bespoke design if you need it.
- Regardless of which browser, showcase your services in the best manner on all well-known browsers. Test the performance of your site on different browsers. Tools such as Google page speed insights would give you a clear idea of how you need to improve the web solution. It also helps you gauge the time that your website would require to load every time a new visitor clicks on the URL.
- Never give the browser to register for as soon as a visitor is about to start navigating your website. There are greater chances of losing the customer. Give the user some time to make up his mind if your services are worth registering for. On the other hand, users would prefer to give personal information if they are clear of the fact that they would be benefited in return. It could be either an informative E-book or Coupons.
- Avoid using a Splash screen. This screen is nothing but the first page which doesn’t display the actual content. Information like selecting a particular language, internet connectivity requirements, etc. on this page would certainly ruin the user experience. Ultimately, it would reduce the capability of lead generation. Leads that might bring in a good amount of profit in your business.
- Clear market your services or product by conveying the users as to how they are unique than their competitors in every way. You need to build on the marketing strategy and think out-of-the box to offer relatively more features as compared to others who hold a high market share.
- Be user friendly through reminders when it is critical for a sales conversion. If the information provided by the user is incomplete, then a humble message can aid to retain the lead. Free optimization tools such as HelloBar helps to display the right message to browsers at the appropriate point of time.
- Speak about accolades on the home page. Special certifications too help for better monetary returns. These highlight rare skills and professional expertise. Additionally, talk about the number of years since you have been engaged in these services.
- If there are no constraints on the web space as the website design is executed, video testimonials give you better results than written testimonials. This aspect would add authenticity and provide security to customers who wish to business with your company. Furthermore, publish influential blogs which speak more about the feedback of third parties.
- Ensure that payment gateways are free from technical bugs. Provide the customer with myriad payment options authenticated with seals such as Verisign Seal, TRUSTe Mark etcetera. Such security gives a reassurance to the customer that the information keyed in is never used for duping them in the long run.